Blue Agate Dagger Necklace
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This blue agate dagger necklace is definitely a piece that you don't wear on accident!
Agate is a semiprecious gemstone comprised of quartz and comes in a variety of shades. Grab this one-of-a-kind necklace and pair it with a solid-colored dress or blouse to really make a statement that's truly yours.
- Multi-colored crackle agate round beads
- Antique bronze dagger beads
- Large (1.25-inch) crackle agate dagger beads
- Mini faceted crystal spacers
- Measures roughly 18 inches end-to-end
- Your jewelry will last longest when kept clean and dry. Avoid direct contact with lotions, perfumes, hair products, and makeup.
- Remove your jewelry before sleeping, exercising, and other physical activities.
- You may hang your jewelry if you prefer; however, you have a lessened chance for your necklace getting caught on another item if it lies flat. Best practice is to store your jewelry in a box to avoid it rubbing against other jewelry.
Jewelry repairs typically take 2 to 3 weeks from the date we receive your piece to complete. We appreciate your patience!
If your jewelry breaks within 90 days of purchase, we'll re-string it for you at no charge. Simply email us to get the ball rolling on your repair.
If more than 90 days has passed since your purchase, we can also re-string it for you, starting at $5 + shipping costs. Email us to setup your repair service, as they are done on a case-by-case basis. All repairs must be authorized prior to being sent to us.
Thanks for trusting HeartWear Jewelry with your designs! We do not take this honor lightly.