Accented 'Stained Glass' - Pink & Purple
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Walk into a room and instantly turn heads with these polymer clay earrings in this bold color combo.
The shape and pattern of these polymer clay earrings are both inspired by beautiful windows in churches throughout the world.
Note: Any earrings from HeartWear Jewelry can be converted to fit your style (i.e. clip or pierced options). List your preference in the order notes.
- Hand-mixed polymer clay
- Rose gold-plated mediallion link
- Clip-on earrings style, by request
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. - Matthew 5:14-16
- Your jewelry will last longest when kept clean and dry. Avoid direct contact with lotions, perfumes, hair products, and makeup.
- Remove your jewelry before sleeping, exercising, and other physical activities.
- You may hang your jewelry if you prefer; however, you have a lessened chance for your necklace getting caught on another item if it lies flat. Best practice is to store your jewelry in a box to avoid it rubbing against other jewelry.
Jewelry repairs typically take 2 to 3 weeks from the date we receive your piece to complete. We appreciate your patience!
If your jewelry breaks within 90 days of purchase, we'll re-string it for you at no charge. Simply email us to get the ball rolling on your repair.
If more than 90 days has passed since your purchase, we can also re-string it for you, starting at $5 + shipping costs. Email us to setup your repair service, as they are done on a case-by-case basis. All repairs must be authorized prior to being sent to us.
Thanks for trusting HeartWear Jewelry with your designs! We do not take this honor lightly.